Tallia’s tale is one of hope and love, in the face of all those who would stand against it. Be they duplicitous zealots or an overprotective father, nothing could separate Tallia from her true love and fierce fighting partner, Fenax. Tallia is garbed in her trademark black and red armor, and brings her mighty greatsword to the battlefields of dark fantasy RPG RAID: Shadow Legends!
WHY PLAY TALLIA IN RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS?
Tallia and her formidable greatsword are capable of dealing massive damage if she’s built and supported in the right way. Not only an excellent wave clearer and damage dealer, Tallia can also place valuable buffs on your team and important debuffs on the enemy team.
Whether she’s built as a powerful but fragile Champion for maximum damage, or with enough Accuracy to land those debuffs, Tallia is a very valuable ally in RAID: Shadow Legends.
HOW TO GET TALLIA IN RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS?
Tallia can be acquired by summoning her from Ancient, Primal, or Sacred Shards at the Portal. She can also be summoned during select Summon Pool events at the Portal.
WHAT ARE TALLIA’S SKILLS?
Ignited by the passion between her and fellow warrior Fenax, Tallia is ready to demolish any who dare to oppose her or the unstoppable power couple she and her beloved form. Check out her skills in RAID: Shadow Legends now!
- Hack and Slash – Attacks 1 enemy 3 times.
- Rise to Duty – Places a 25% [Increase ATK] buff and a 30% [Increase C. RATE] buff on this Champion for 2 turns, then attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Bomb] debuff that will detonate after 3 turns when Fenax is on the same team.
- Awesome Presence – Places a [Counterattack] buff on this Champion for 2 turns. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff on all enemies for 2 turns.
Tallia also has an Aura that increases Ally C. RATE in Dungeons by 15%.
Given her damage potential, Tallia finds most use as a glass cannon damage dealer in RAID: Shadow Legends. With proper support and buffs from her allies, Tallia can take down waves of enemies with a single well-timed strike. Check out our recommendations for the perfect Gear, Masteries, Blessings, and more to get the most out of Tallia in RAID: Shadow Legends.
Given her propensity for taking out waves of enemies at a time, you can build Tallia with the Masteries needed to make her an excellent nuker Champion. In order to maximize the effectiveness of Tallia’s skills, you’ll need to focus on grabbing damage-based Masteries. Start with Deadly Precision and Keen Strike for the bonuses to Critical Rate and Critical Damage respectively. From there, work down the left-hand side of the Offense Tree, picking up Single Out and Bring It Down before grabbing that all-important Warmaster.
Tallia is a relatively simple Champion to build in RAID: Shadow Legends. She excels as a damage dealer, with the ability to also place some important buffs and debuffs. Primarily, Gear should be focused around getting Tallia’s Critical Rate to 100%, and then as much Critical Damage as possible. It’s also worth incorporating some Speed and Accuracy into the build, and more Attack as well to help pump those damage numbers even higher. In terms of Artifact Sets, we recommend focusing on Speed, Accuracy, Crit Damage, and Cruel for the highest impact. If you’re focusing on the Accuracy part of Tallia’s skillset, Perception is also a great idea.
Tallia will benefit from Epic and Rare Blessings that increase her damage output, so options like Crushing Rend and Phantom Touch are ideal. Crushing Rend would be a better choice once Tallia has reached Level 6 of Awakening and has been built for the Arena specifically, but Phantom Touch would be the better choice for a damage dealer overall.
As has been mentioned already, Tallia is an excellent damage dealer for wave-based content, such as Dungeons, Doom Tower Rooms, and the Campaign. However, she can also excel in the Arena thanks to her ability to nuke an entire enemy team. Despite requiring her ally Champions to set her up with buffs and pepper the enemies with debuffs, Tallia is a weapon to be used. Check out our recommendations for how to use Tallia in some of the areas in RAID: Shadow Legends!
While not inherently excellent at taking down Bosses herself, Tallia is very useful in two key ways when it comes to the Dungeons in RAID: Shadow Legends. Firstly, she has an Aura Skill that increases all ally’s Critical Rate by 15%, which means the requirement for Champion Gear builds to include Critical Rate becomes lower. Secondly, she’s a great wave clearer. Paired with Champions that can buff her damage output and place debuffs like Decrease Defense and Weaken, Tallia can be very helpful for getting to Bosses.
Similar to her usefulness in the Dungeons, Tallia’s main use case in the Doom Tower is focused around her ability to clear waves of enemies in one fell swoop if she has the right set up. If allies can place Decrease Defense and Weaken, Tallia’s second skill Rise to Duty, has the potential to wipe out a wave thanks to the Increase Attack and Increase Critical Rate buffs.
Tallia is a great Champion for the Sacred Order Faction Crypt. She can bring high damage numbers, and when combined with Fenax, she has the ability to place devastating Bomb debuffs. Time her attacks just right and she’ll bring the pain, seeing your team all the way through to Stage 21.
TALLIA KEY INFO
|HOW TO UNLOCK
|Ancient Shard, Primal Shard, Sacred Shard, Summon Pool Event
GET FIGHTING WITH TALLIA TODAY
Ready to defend your love against the world with Tallia? Play RAID: Shadow Legends for free now!